Utiltiies Project Manager
Location: Southam to Aylesbury (with potential travel to client offices in Northampton) - Remote working may be available with required office and site visits
Are you a skilled Civils Project Manager with experience in Complex Civils projects? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for delivering high-profile projects? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join my clients team and be a part of one of the most prestigious projects in the UK, HS2.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be looking after multiple projects within budget and timescale whilst complying with Health, Safety and Environment. You will be completing ECI works to get contract to site and then delivering utility diversions project schemes including water, electric and communications assets.
Your day to day will include:
- Managing projects on site within the overall programme from inception to completion of schemes
- Writing RAMS/WPs, planning vehicle movements and abiding by U&As, whilst communicating with the planner and updating programmes
- Being aware of the surrounding works/contractors and the co-ordination of all parties re the planned works
- Completing the required daily records for all programme delays, attendees, commercial and issuing to the relevant teams
- Attending meetings and representing the company with the clients
What are we looking for?
This role of Project Manager is great for you if:
- Have experience in a similar role within the industry delivering at least 2 multiple utilities - water, electrical and communications.
- You will have a commercial and contract awareness and the ability to work a commercial resource to effectively manage change on site
- SMSTS and NRSWA Supervisor with suitable Project Management Qualification
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering high-quality infrastructure projects, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV; or if you have anymore questions, please email Joshua at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 020 7743 7582.