Fantastic opportunity available for a Triage Advisor to join our client in Basingstoke.
The post holder will undertake support duties for the operational and office-based teams, including but not limited to checking of all work orders logged on the CAFAM system, cancelling of any incorrectly raised work orders, applying delays to work orders where required, monitoring of inboxes for works assigned to the Triage Team, phone support, regular communication with our contract management team and client.
- To ensure all work orders come over with correct problem code, site location, contact details and a detailed description of works required, problem, any access issues.
- Regular conversation with Contract Managers.
- Delays requests required for things such as access issues, subcontractor required.
- Phone cover if required for call handling team.
- Checking recalls logged making sure nothing is logged over 30 days from original problem.
- Monitoring of inboxes for works assigned to the Triage team.
- Provide a professional, efficient, and effective service delivery experience to both internal and external customers.
- To achieve individual performance targets and support the team/department in achieving broader performance goals.
Diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing:
Promote the wellbeing of your team and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
This profile is not exhaustive. From time to time, you may be required by the company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within your capabilities and, where necessary, training and full support will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation.
- A great working culture and inclusive workplace
Start date: ASAP - Ongoing contract
Working Hours: Office Based – Mon -Fri.
Various shifts between 8am – 6pm with one hour for lunch
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 020 7743 7555 and ask to speak to ‘Adriana’ for more information.