Location (s) – Leeds, Manchester, Warrington, or Newcastle.
Anderselite are working with a leading consultancy that are looking for Transport Planners to join their community development teams in the North.
This opportunity will provide you with the career progression you are looking for and will provide you with personal development through delivering high quality services to influential clients.
Hybrid/ remote working is available for this position.
- You will support your team to work on a range of infrastructure projects from strategic urban extensions, logistics parks, and urban regeneration projects.
- You will work alongside clients on a range of projects in the North of England including major new settlements and the expansion of enterprise zones and community-based projects from start to finish.
- You will develop and influence transport strategies.
- You will prepare transport assessments, transport statements and travel plans.
- You will supervise junior members of your team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Geography, engineering, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge on Transport Assessments, Travel Planning, junction modelling/ analysis and experience of relevant software packages.
- You will have experience with budget and quality management at project level.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to deliver quality solutions to clients.
If you are interested in this position apply now or for more information contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 for an informal chat or contact by email at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com for more details.