Due to their continued expansion, our client, a construction company operating within the civil engineering and construction sectors is seeking to employ a Trainee Estimator to be based from their South Yorkshire office.
As a Trainee Estimator your duties will include :
Preparation of information for tenders that adequately address the client's requirements for the work
* Prepare bills of quantities / schedules of rates for tender applications
* Assist in the production of appropriate documentation for inclusion in tenders that meet client and industry accepted
* Review as requested estimates and information from subcontract so as to ensure it adequately caters for the work
* Site visits for re-measure of contracts
* Prepare scoping documents
* Ensure 'estimates for work' take adequate account of applicable legislation and recognised industry standards on health,
safety, quality and environment
* Produce documentation for tenders that contain sufficient provision for meeting applicable legislation and recognised
industry standards on health, safety, quality and environment
Candidates will have a background in construction and will be able to show a genuine interest/reason for wanting to undertake a career in Estimating as well as a sound academic background and confident user of MS Office.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.