Anderselite are currently looking for an enthusiastic trainee architectural technician to join an expanding Architectural Technical team in Romsey. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone
who has an interest in developing a career producing working technical drawings for residential and Housing projects.
Summary of Role:
The role will involve learning the interpreting of client briefs and the production of working drawings & technical documents while complying to the latest legislation.
There is a real opportunity to develop over time and gain wider experience and knowledge, progressing within the technical team.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
• Working knowledge in AutoCAD REVIT experience useful but not essential as training will be given
• Full UK Driver Licence or working towards
• Desire to build knowledge and experience while working in the busy team
Job description when fully trained:
• Producing working drawings as part of a wider team to meet the client’s brief.
• Ensuring that all drawings comply with the latest legislation, i.e. Building Regulations, British Standards and Employers requirements
• Interpreting consultant’s drawings and ensuring what has been shown is correct.
• Aid the Technical Director, Associate Director’s, and Technical Team
• To carry out all duties specific to your role and position within the company in a professional and competent manner at all times
What they Offer:
• Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
• Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Christmas shutdown
• Company pension scheme (Royal London)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare Scheme
• Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
• Regular social events
• Promotion opportunities
• Good CPD programme
• Convenient location with close links to public transport