Tradesperson - Joinery / Electrical / Plumbing / Drylining
Location: Sherburn in Elmet - due to the location of this role we require people who would be able to drive/walk/cycle to site
Salary: £12.10 per hour + pension + 25 days (+ bank holidays), training, life assurance, share option schemes, free parking, free corporate workwear, cycle to work scheme, salary finance scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts
Hours: Currently operating a day shift (7am - 3.10pm) - my client will be moving to a shift pattern and all applicants need to be flexible around an early & late shift.
- Seeking semi-skilled operatives with at least one year's experience in either joinery, dry lining, plumbing or electrical environments. Qualifications within these areas are preferable.
- High level of flexibility required to achieve the full requirements of modular assembly
- Strong work ethic, agility & flexibility to perform, integrity. Promote a safe, inclusive & positive working environment.
- Assist in the assembly & build of sections of modular homes
- Ensure both the product and process are optimised to the highest standards with a safety-first mindset.
- Collaborate across Production, Engineering and Logistics to ensure the delivery of the highest quality modules to time
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.