We have a new opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join our team at our Bristol office. As Technical Coordinator, you will be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to design development, working within a team environment from the project’s inception through to its completion. We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
You will need to manage multiple sites as agreed with the Technical Director/Manager from design stage to post completion & adoption in line with delivery programme and key dates.
Undertake all necessary Health, Safety & Environmental documents, in line with Group Policy & procedures.
Co-ordinate delivery of surveys & reports required for the development and manage associated requirements from design to completion.
Manage the process of obtaining consultant fee proposals and formal appointment documents in accordance with Group procedures.
Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the civil & structural engineering designs including legal plans and the house type working drawing packs.
Obtaining and collating all ancillary specialist drawings including hot water supply, heating, kitchen, stair, lintels, p.c. ground floors, and precast upper floors.
Undertaking value engineering assessments and ensure buildability is considered.
Co-ordinate submission of designs and securing technical approvals for agreements such as S104, S38 & S278 followed by timely completion of legal agreements.
Co-ordinate utility designs and initial mains laying onto site, ensuring legal agreements completed in timely manner.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and annual bonus as well as a company car, car allowance or travel allowance. We also provide agile working arrangements for this role.
You would need to have the below as a minimum for this role;
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- BTEC HND/HNC in Design, Construction or Civil Engineering
- Good level of IT literacy with experience of AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel & Word,
- Proven ability in a Technical Coordinator role of delivering design for projects on time, to budget and quality standards with high customer satisfaction results (or similar in an Architectural or Engineering capacity)
- Excellent organization and time management with ability to multitask.
- Ability to make decisions within authority.
- Able to lead and work as a team member.
- Experienced in analysing problems and delivering solutions.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Be able to design and interpret the designs and technical demands of others.
- Professional aptitude and appearance at all times.
- Strives for continuous improvement for the benefit of the company.
- Driven to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Able to work under pressure, and accept criticism of work
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
- Be practical and methodical with good analytical skills