My clients are looking to appoint a Technical Coordinator on a permanent basis. My clients are a 5-star housebuilder with an excellent reputation in the market
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Project Coordinators in the preparation of technical information for the region.
Principal accountability’s role include:
- Liaise with and advise other departments on technical matters, ensuring that all information is available to other departments within the region to suit the project programme.
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to manage and coordinate planning and technical packages for the relevant submissions
- Work with multi-disciplined teams to make recommendations, monitor progress against programmes and ensure all information is available in an accurate and timely manner.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a Technical Coordinator role
- Straightforward and skilled communication skills
- Creative and experienced technical problem solving skills.
- Passionate about the construction/development industry .
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the construction/development industry, with up-to-date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
- HNC /HND / Degree in Building, Civil Engineering or Architectural design
- Sound knowledge of architectural and engineering functions and experience of Partnership agreements.
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
This is a superb opportunity to join a quality house builder who have exciting plans for the region. For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on 07747441156 or via email on email@example.com