Talent Acquisition Team Leader | £60,000 - £70,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Team Leader for an initial 6-month fixed term contract opportunity with a leading real estate services firm based in central London.
Managing a team of four, you will be responsible for providing a timely and effective recruitment service working with senior stakeholders to design, implement and enhance recruitment processes and performance. You will work with hiring managers, business leaders and HR to ensure resourcing strategies meet current and future requirements.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a progressive people focussed business. The role will be varied and you will be able to make a real difference using your own initiative to drive recruitment activities forward and delivering result.
To be considered for this Talent Acquisition Team Leader opportunity, you will need to have:
- Deep recruitment experience, preferably gained within an inhouse Professional Services team or ability to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the complexities of this market
- Strong sourcing skills from multiple channels and able to offer thought leadership on sourcing methodologies
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles with subject matter expertise around both internal and external markets
- A Good understanding of employment law and HR
- Strong team player - flexible in approach and willing to step in and support colleagues as required
- Personable, engaging and able to impact effectively at all levels
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding contract, then please apply now via the link below.