I am working on behalf of a leading Facilities and Maintenance firm with offices across the UK. Working with organisations in the Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works delivering a high quality service for all of their clients.
They are recruiting for a Supply Chain Advisor, this is to provide comprehensive support to Supply Chain management and Team Lead in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Helping to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) targets of the team.
- Work with a defined number of suppliers across the UK on the successful raising of work orders through to completion
- Provide accurate and timely processing of job requests submitted by CSC
- Handle incoming emergency jobs and be able to work with suppliers to ensure jobs completed within contractual SLAs
- Maintain up to date and accurate records / logs of correspondences and documentation of all work order statuss
- Manage multiple communication channels, emails, telephone, spreadsheets and meetings
- Assist the wider Operational Service Delivery teams with data reporting accurately
- Raising escalation of jobs in jeopardy to line management with solutions-based mitigation
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key staff, internal teams, vendors and their representatives
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing own workload, providing updates of job progress for reporting purposes
- Responsible for managing enquiries inboxes to the required standard meeting all internal and external KPI's and metrics
- To operate within contractually set service level agreements, policies, procedures, and targets
- Responsible for minimising errors, identifying potential areas of concern and rectifying issues when they arise
- Responsible for covering other duties and workload in the event of resourcing issues
- Responsible and accountable for own development ensuring that you have the required knowledge and skills to despatch your duties to the highest quality standard
- Responsible for dealing with complaints as per our complaints and escalation process
- Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, acting where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Good interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and stakeholders.
- A good eye for detail.
- Sound written and oral communication skills, and the capacity to deal with ambiguity & complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables daily
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Previous working in an FM management - desirable
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry advantageous
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Team player
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems
- Ability to work to targets and objectives
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Logical and methodical
- Ability to work to KPIs and SLAs
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.