This highly credible and well known contractor, who work on London's most prestigious projects, require a senior structural Revit technician / modeler on a permanent basis.
You will be a strong user in both AutoCAD and Revit Structures and it will be beneficial if you have clash detection experience using Navisworks.
Main Focus of the Role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join the team, assisting in the delivery of high profile and complex engineering projects. Responsible for the production of technical information, including 2D,3D and 4D and also for the coordination of model information on live projects.
- Develop, update and maintain the CAD templates (AutoCAD and Revit).
- Develop families using Revit and blocks in AutoCAD and maintain healthy library of frequently used items.
- Develop 3D, data rich models using Revit and expert knowledge of parameters and Revit’s phasing tool.
- Develop detailed construction and fabrication 2D drawings using AutoCAD
- Create swept paths using vehicle tracking in AutoCAD (Live and Tender)
- Coordinate and federate 3D information received at Tender stage, undertake clash detection exercises, and produce model audit reports
- Support the development and maintenance of BIM related documentation from tender to completion
- HNC/HND (minimum) in a construction management, architecture, engineering or other construction related field.
- Revit – Essential
- AutoCAD (including Vehicle tracking) – Essential
- Bentley: OpenBuildings and MicroStation (desirable)
- Navisworks – (desirable)
- BIM Collab or other collaboration platform (desirable)