Anderselite are working on behalf of one of the leading wholesale food service provider in the UK. They deliver 1.5 million products to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools and hospitals throughout the UK.
As a Stock Controller, you will manage the distribution operations and ensure the operation is H&S compliant at all times. The Stock Controller will work to find solutions and ensure that everything they do enables the company to deliver and exceed expectations.
Monday - Friday 6am until 2:15pm with the occasional weekend work.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day operations administration ensuring that all objectives are achieved in line with company processes and policies and include
- Ensuring that stock is in the correct place at the right time to deliver customer orders including movement and manual handling of stock including at the pick face and transferring from the pick face to cages/cages to stillages
- Accurately store and record information and complete regular stock takes
- Monitor discrepancies and investigate identified stock problems
- Carry out operational admin processes including Goods In, Logistics, Replenishment & processing in line with SOPs
- Comprehensive feedback on customer queries for all issues raised, full investigation for date life/rotation issues and stock errors
- Understand and prioritise issues logged - Ensure speedy resolution using appropriate data and analysis
- Understand trend reporting and KPI measures, on behalf of the stock & admin to understand themes & share with the operation
- Report any issues that may result in unbudgeted costs being incurred
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Contribute to continuous improvement programmes that drive Customer First approach
- Support projects where required
- Weekend holiday cover as required
- Perform any additional duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Verbally communicate in a polite and clear fashion, relays messages to team
- Reliable and co-operative, demonstrating understanding of teamwork/interdependency
- Takes responsibility of quality of own work
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Educated to at least GCSE Level
- PC Literate (Minimum of intermediate Excel, Word, Outlook) and Numerate
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Adaptable to Change
- SAP Knowledge (desirable)
- MHE trained (desirable)
- A competitive salary
- Company discounts on foods and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career progression and opportunities
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.