An aim of our clients business is to build its own dataset that will be used to enable full understanding of vibration exposure for ‘standard’ Activities and therefore influence the work planning process.
The building of the dataset requires the capture of raw data through measurement on site. Site Activities that are subject to measurement include excavating, backfilling & reinstatement.
This role will require full and accurate recording of predefined data. To do this successfully key areas concern:
close liaison with planners to identify appropriate locations where the standard activities will be taking place.
effective liaison with the teams on site to accurately capture the required data but not unduly inhibit ongoing site activity.
- Work within the pre-defined process to capture and record the required data
- Close liaison with planners to identify appropriate site locations for site measurement of standard Activities
- Effective liaison with site teams in order to accurately capture the required data but not unduly inhibit ongoing site activity
- Accurate and full recording of site measurement along with further required responses
- Through carrying out this role, ensure full compliance with Kier’s relevant Policies, Standards and procedures
- Timely notification of any issues encountered
- Assist in analysis of captured data concerning standard Activities
Provide proactive feedback on the implemented process and opportunities for improvement
- Effective delivery to set timescales
- Feedback from the relevant teams
- Accuracy of record keeping
- Close liaison with planning and schedulers
Skills and Experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Geographically based within Devon and Cornwall
- Attention to detail and accuracy when recording data
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and good time management skills.
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Office 365 applications – e.g. Outlook
An understanding and experience of working within the Utilities sector
- Assertive and pro-active within the role
- Reliable and conscientious
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Hands on, motivated and ‘can do’ approach
- Approachable and professional
- Effective communicator with various audiences, both written and verbal
- Mathematical and statistically minded individual
- A logical approach to problem solving
Flexible and open to change
if you would like to learn more Please Call Brad on 01212005520.