Site Manager - Permanent - London - Restaurant Fit Out
Are you a number one site manager with recent experience of managing high end fit out projects in the restaurant or hotel sector?
AndersElite are recruiting for site managers on behalf of a contractor who specialise in the fit out of restaurant fit out who will in July starting a 26 week restaurant fit out in the Peninsula Hotel ,which will be valued at £2.5m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety compliance
- Site inductions
- Coordinating sub-contractors and site labour
- Ordering materials
- Reporting to visiting contract manager
- 5 years plus experience as a number one site manager
- Recent experience of managing high end fit out projects with values up to circa £5m.
- Can demonstrate running a site from start to finish.
- Joinery background
In addition, the project are based in London and those site managers who can easily commute to London will be given priority .
The site manager will need to hold a CSCS card , SMSTS and First Aid .
The shifts are 8.00am - 6pm , Monday to Friday , but weekend work will also may be required and overtime will be paid . .
To be considered, then please submit your cv .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.