Permanent Site Manager (Number 2 on site) required for regional main/principal contractor.
Initial project will based in the North East, near Middlesbrough. The project is a series of laboratory refurbishment and fit-out projects for a large manufacturing facility in the area. There will be a large amount of M&E within the completed building. Ongoing works are likely to refurbishment to office buildings and extensions to warehouses etc.
As site manager, you will work with a site based Project Manager .You will work in a live environment with the clients work operation continuing while the build is ongoing.
As site manager you will be required to:
- Assist the PM where required
- Be commercially aware of all construction activities on site
- Be able to report on progress against the construction program
- Monitor Health & Safety and supervise sub-contractors.
- Be comfortable in a client facing role.
- Have good fit-out and rtefurbishment experience, on fast paced projects with tight deadlines
There will be ongoing work in the North East for the successful candidate, but you may be required to work elsewhere in the UK if the clients workload on site drops off.
Minimum qualifications required are CITB SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS.
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for further information on this project.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.