Site Manager - Permanent - London - High End Fit Out
Are you a number one site manager with recent experience of managing high end fit out projects in the leisure, retail or residential sectors ?
AndersElite are recruiting for site managers on behalf of a contractor who specialise in the fit out of hotels , restaurants , gyms and offices .
Due to a significant increase in workload, they are looking to add a site manager to their team to work in London , overseeing either hotels , restaurants , gyms or offices .
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Health & Safety compliance
* Site inductions
* Coordinating sub-contractors and site labour
* Ordering materials
* Reporting to visiting contract manager
* 5 years plus experience as a number one site manager
* Recent experience of managing high end fit out projects with values up to circa £5m
* Can demonstrate running a site from start to finish
* Joinery background
In addition , the project are based in London and those site managers who can easily commute to London will be given priority .
The site manager will need to hold a CSCS card , SMSTS and First Aid .
The shifts are 7.30 - 6pm , Monday to Friday , but weekend work will also may be required and you will be paid overtime if asked to work weekends.
To be considered , then please submit your cv .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.