Site Manager (Earthworks) - Rail
Permanent - £34,000 - £38,000
on behalf of our client, Anderselite are seeking an experienced individual who will manage rail structures schemes such as earthworks and scour works on a day to day basis, managing paper work, materials, equipment, labour and sub-contractors.
Your experience will require you to prepare and implement site specific management plans with an emphasis on the importance of health & safety at all times.
A strong background in earthworks and scour works will be essential to becoming successful in this role. As well as, strong people management skills which will enable you to provide guidance and practical advice to site personnel for the competent execution of the contract works.
* Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts
* Responsible for quality of works on site
* Update weekly progress on site programme and site drawings & share with Project / Contracts Managers
* Plan, coordinate & motivate effective deployment of allocated personnel and resources
* Accept, control & reconcile works materials and equipment
* Implement site safety documentation & contract plans to achieve the clients' requirements & specification
* Liaise with the Contract / Project Managers at all stages of works
* Manage site sub-contractors & sign timesheets for work completed
* Administration / completion of site paperwork, records & head office returns
* Liaise with client personnel as required
Candidates will have previous experience managing work sites and teams, earthworks and embankments.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.