Job Title - Site Manager
Sector - Commercial build and housing
Area - Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Salary range DOE - £48 - £55k
A position is now available. For one, number 1 Site Manager, for a regional contractor, based in Manchester who've projects in Greater Manchester and the Cheshire areas.
To be successful in gaining an interview with this contractor. You will have a solid work history? With successful projects delivered as a number 1? For the same company for at least 3, ideally 4 years?
Day to day duties and expectations?
* Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
* Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
* Achieve customer satisfaction through effective handover and aftercare.
* Assist with the development of the Construction Phase Health and Safety plans.
* Co-ordinate the compilation of the Health and Safety files.
* Ensure construction programmes / short term programmes are adhered to.
* Implement and monitor material procurement schedules and action accordingly.
* Assist in the discharge of outstanding planning and building control issues in advance of practical completion.
* Ensure the implementation of an efficient continuous snagging procedure is in place on your projects.
* Attend post contract reviews with team and administer actions to ensure continual improvement.
You will have managed sites building Housing / Care Homes and Commercial premises (schools, medical centre, retail units).
Worked under various forms of contract - including D&B and JCT.
* IT Skills - Working knowledge of ASTA or Microsoft Project
* Process driven - able to produce and update various site recording forms.
* Highly organised
* Trades Background - progressed into management - ASM to Site Manager ideally
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
Salary is DOI - but the range would be from £48K - to £55K with car allowance, this is permanent position so holidays, pension scheme are included.
Please click apply and send me your most recent CV. I will only contact you if your experience suits the role. Following up for your references and to give you more information on this company. If you are interested at that point, I will contact the client and aim to arrange an interview for
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.