Site Manager - Industrial Shed - OUTSIDE IR35
Rate: £250 - 320 per shift LTD
Job Type: Contract - 20 weeks
Job Description: Site Manager
I currently have an excellent position for a Site Manager with a Civil contractor.
Responsibilities as Site Manager include:
* Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors ) and the public
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Motivating the workforce
* Problem solving
* Using specialist construction management computer applications.
Skills and Experience:
You must have previous experience working on a large new build portal frame industrial unit overseeing the bulk excavation, drainage and foundations.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
* Bulk Excavation
* Enabling Works
* Piled foundations
* CSCS Card
* HND or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.