Site Manager - Modular Construction
Upto £35,000 plus van
Our client is one of the leading names in the modular construction industry and consistently turned over more than £100 million over the last 5 years, with last year being their record year for turnover. As we start 2021, the business is in an exceptionally strong place with their factory running at capacity and a full order book for the year ahead. They deliver bespoke offsite building solutions across the UK and have been established for more than 60 years. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a stable and secure business who invest in their staff and provide opportunities for progression and self-development.
As the business continues to grow, they are now looking for a Site Manager to join their team working on various projects across the Midlands, North West and Yorkshire. The role will see you work on a variety of modular build projects across multiple sectors including education, healthcare, commercial and MOD contracts.
* Supervise all site Sub-contractors and instruct in accordance with laid down procedures.
* Be aware of and work within the laid down method statements, risk assessment and Health & Safety procedures.
* Control sub-contracted trades.
* Liaise with the client and offer appropriate advice.
* Report any manufacturing problems to the Contracts Manager. ·
* Work to the building programme and check progress of trades accordingly.
* Ensure 'plant' is in good working order, is kept secure and, if hired, is off-hired promptly.
* Be aware of and work within the costs allocated for the trades under his / her control.
* Liaise with Contracts Manager regarding any variation to contract.
* Liaise with Contracts / Divisional / Regional Manager in regard to any matters which occur on site and have a delay on contract period.
* Familiarise self with the requirements of the contract.
* Maintain an in date CSCS card at Supervisor level or above
The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects up to £1 million and be happy to work away and travel as required.
* Experience managing modular construction or fit out projects.
* Carpentry/Joinery Background
* CSCS Gold Card (minimum), SMSTS and First Aid
* Full UK Driving License
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.