My clients are looking to appoint a Site Manager on a permanent basis. My clients are a regional housebuilder who have been long established in the area and who and excellent reputation for quality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of a construction development site, ensuring the provision of safe, efficient, and cost effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given timescales.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Manage the day to day running of the development and provide clear direction to those working on the construction site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Manage and implement health and safety procedures.
- Motivate, support, and manage directly employed site staff, providing toolbox talks, training, coaching, and support as required to improve performance.
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements (NHBC, LABC Services).
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, labour requirements, plant, materials, site inductions and health and safety records.
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working as a Site Manager with a residential house builder.
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation.
- CSCS card at Site Manager level (or equivalent).
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Construction Management – HNC Level 4, HND Level 5 or NVQ Level 6 is desirable
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate is desirable
On offer is a very attractive salary, car package, annual bonus, holiday allowance and contributory pension scheme. For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on the number supplied or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org