My client has an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis. My clients are looking for a conscientious and highly capable construction professional to join an expanding organisation specialising in MMC housing and residential development.
- Manage the day to day running of the development and provide clear direction to those working on the construction site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Manage and implement health and safety procedures.
- Motivate, support, and manage directly employed site staff, providing toolbox talks, training, coaching, and support as required to improve performance.
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements (NHBC, LABC Services).
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, labour requirements, plant, materials, site inductions and health and safety records.
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Positive, self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong work ethic for doing things the right way.
- Ability to support and challenge in equal measure, pushing back as required.
- Solid leader of both people and process
- Experience of working within the house building industry
- Preferably qualified to degree level, HND, industry experienced or equivalent.
- Possesses current SMSTS qualification.
- Holds a current CSCS card.
- Holds a current full driving licence.
- IT literate & can use Microsoft excel, word & project
- Will have proven experience and ability to work effectively with both internal departments and external clients.
This is a superb opportunity to join a business that has exciting plans for the future with exceptional opportunity for growth. For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on 07747441156 or via email on email@example.com