My clients are looking to appoint a Site Manager on a permanent basis. My clients are a privately owned, long established housing developer with big plans for expansion in the next 12-18 months.
This role will involve joining a production management team to produce high quality, high spec housing developments.
- Call off Subcontractors and materials
- Storage of materials
- Health & Safety general control and security
- On site permits, daily and weekly inspections
- Compliance with RAMS and H&S policy
- Induction and labour control
- Weekly plant and material returns
- Presentation and house keeping onsite
- Site compliance - legal guidelines, CDM, and health and safety requirements
- NHBC - compliance, inspections and CML
- Air test and ALL required commissioning certificates
- Control of waste/removal of waste and cart away to licenced tips
- Checking Setting out
- Collating of handover O&M manuals
- As built recording including photos, robust standard details
- Checking of drainage and levels
- Coordination of services
- Home Tours and Key Handover
- Short term plot programmes
- Contacting inspectors for Section agreements (38/ 278/ 104/ 106) and checking permits
- Snagging and quality control and compliance with specification and drawings
- QA sign off and Aftersales
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working as a Site Manager within a residential setting.
- BSc Construction Management, HNC/HND in Construction qualified or time served trades background
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid and Scaffold Inspection qualifications.
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works collaboratively with a diverse range of people
- Good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills.
Package and benefits
- Basic Salary £60,000 dependent on experience
- Car Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a well-established business with a progressive plan
for the future. For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on the number supplied or via email on email@example.com