Site Engineer - Groundworks (Roads and Sewers)
Rate: £250.00 - £280.00 per shift
Job Type: Contract - 20 weeks
Job Description: Site Engineer
I currently have an excellent position for a Site Engineer with a Civil contractor within the North West. You must have previous experience setting out the roads and sewers on new build housing sites.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
- Setting Out & Surveying
- Maintaining line and level control
- Measurements and calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical experience to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
- Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- HND or equivalent
- *Only apply if available immediately
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.