Anderselite are in need of a Site Engineer in East Yorkshire to work on a Large housing Development.
- Overall responsibility of deliver on site
- Lead a team on site
- Previous experience within a civil engineering back ground – Highways, roads, drainage earthworks
- Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification
- Recognising trigger points within the project contract and be relaying these to the wider team.
- Liaising with the Senior Engineer or Site Agent, to allocate labour, plant and materials, where required.
- Identifying and assisting with the resolution of technical problems on site.
- Monitoring and coordinating works on site, ensuring that they meet contractual requirements
- Completing required Setting Out, Dimensional Control, Surveying, etc.
- Using GPS kit / technology, to ensure work is completed accurately.
Get in touch as soon as to hear more and Apply with an up to date CV to Vicky.Rawson@anderselite.com