I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer on a Highways program in Newquay. Work will be with a Main Contractor inside IR35
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide accurate and clear setting out for works
- Reviewing drawings, schedules, specifications, method statements and pass information on to the site supervisor, supply chain and labour
- QA, ITPs & ensuring H&S best practice
- Ensure records are kept for work performed, problems experienced, labour, plant and materials
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Previous experience as a Site Engineer, Setting out Engineer or Similar
- Previous experience / knowledge of highways, roads, motorways, 278 works or similar
- CSCS, SMSTS / SSSTS
- Couple of references.
if you are keen on the role apply now or contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite and I look forward to hearing from you