I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer for work on HS2 in West London. Role will be inside IR35
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Quality assurance / quality control
- General site setting out
- Coordinate daily site activities
- Supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour on site
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Setting Out Engineer, Site Surveyor, Site Engineer or equivalent.
- Previous experience with RC, Concrete, Groundworks, deep drainage, temporary works
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.