Site Engineer - Industrial Shed - OUTSIDE IR35
Rate: £250 - £300 per shift
Start date: June 2021
Job Type: Contract - 20 weeks
Job Description: Site Engineer
I currently have an excellent position for a Site Engineer with a Civil contractor within the North West.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
* Setting Out & Surveying
* Maintaining line and level control
* Measurements and calculations
* Interpretation of technical drawings
* Providing technical experience to the project team where required
* Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
* QA where required
* Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
Skills and Experience:
Previously set out on large industrial units which included earthworks, drainage and foundations.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
* Bulk Excavation
* Enabling Works
* Piled foundations
* Heavy Drainage
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* HND or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.