My client is looking to appoint a Site Engineer to their growing Civil Engineering Department. Operating out of Yorkshire, Humber and the Northeast this isa brilliant opportunity to join a company who are rapidly developing. The purpose of the role is to provide site personnel with effective and efficient setting out, management and technical support on Civil Engineering Projects.
- Ensure the accurate setting out and the safe construction of the works in accordance with the contract documents and the requirements of the client
- Ensure technical compliance and the safety of all operational activities
- Ability to assume site manager role and responsibilities when required for short term cover
- Maintain and agree with the client’s representatives, relevant site records and as-built drawings
- Ensure full compliance with contractual requirements and Company Quality Management Systems.
- Provide accurate records and measurement details to enable the Quantity Surveyor to prepare monthly valuations
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum HND or equivalent
- Technical training certificates
- Proficiency of Microsoft packages
- Experience of LSS/N4CE survey packages desirable
If you're a motivated and experienced Site Engineer with a proven track record in construction, eager to contribute to a forward-thinking company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North of England’s largest construction companies who have exciting plans for near future in the region. For more information on this role please contact Jack Burton on 07809426902 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org