Site Engineer - Road improvement
Rates: £250.00 - £270 per shift
Job Type: Contract - On-going
Job Description: Site Engineer
I currently have an excellent position for a Site Engineer with a Civil contractor within the North West.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
- Setting Out & Surveying
- Maintaining line and level control
- Measurements and calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical experience to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
- Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
Skills and Experience:
You must have relevant setting out experience on earthworks, drainage, infrastructure roads and heavy drainage.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
- Bulk Excavation
- Road & Infrastructure construction
- Enabling Works
- Piled foundations
- Heavy Drainage
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- HND or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy