SITE AGENT - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Site Agent required to work with a regional rail contractor on a complex project in the North West. The multi-disciplinary project will involve platform extensions, station upgrade, re-signaling, P-Way works and associated civils. This type of role would suit an experienced Site Agent with a technical background, educated in construction and/or civil engineering.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Civil engineering or construction
- Over 8 years experience of hands-on project delivery on the rail infrastructure
- Able to demonstrate a good track record of delivering similar schemes
- Excellent technical understanding of civil engineering, structures & signaling works
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of what is required to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the works on site are carried out to a good standard, in line with the design requirements, on time and within budget
- Completing Work Package Plans and other associated project paperwork
- Previously working as a CRE for Civils would be beneficial
- Appointing and overseeing the work carried out on site by operatives and sub contractors
- Challenging sub-contractors on site where required
- Assisting the Projects Manager, Project Planner and site operatives where required
- Planning works, procuring materials and man power where required
- Liaising with the commercial team to ensure maximum contract output
- Briefing the client on progress where appropriate
- Competitive basic salary and excellent bonus on offer
- Possibility for career progression into PM role if desired
- Extensive order book, with the next 3-5 years work guaranteed
If you have been working in a Site Agent role previously and would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.