I am currently seeking a few contract SHES Advisors for work with a Main Contractor on a Civils Project in Kent.
- Responsibility and compliance of the Company’s Health & Safety procedures
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports and documents as required.
- Ensure work is delivered safely on site
- Conduct, monitor, review & maintain all Risk Assessments in line with company policy and legislation.
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Health & Safety, Civils, Construction or related discipline.
- Previous experience as an SHES Advisor, H&S Manager or similar Health and Safety role.
- IOSH, NEBOSH, CSCS
- Couple of references
If you are keen on the role apply now or get in touch with Sam Jaffe