Senior Site Manager - New Build Housing
I am currently working with a leading developer of new build housing who have one of the strongest portfolio's across the Yorkshire region. They are looking to appoint a Senior Site Manager to join them to lead a brand new site in Bridlington
This is an opportunity for a Site Manager to lead from the front and implement best practice in terms of build, health & safety, customer care and quality. The opportunity to earn a solid bonus package and incentives to win awards is unrivalled within the industry.
This client will support you with a solid team around you and a well respected supply chain to enable you to deliver a first class product.
- You will be an experienced Site Manager with a background in volume house building ideally coming from a trades background
- Candidates will have extensive experience of working alongside the NHBC and have solid relationships with inspectors and local authorities
- You will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills and be able to liaise effectively with the supply chain, subcontractors, internal staff, site based operatives and customers alike
- A stable CV with a history of delivering sites from inception to handover
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to deliver a first class product and the wanting to make a difference and win awards
You should ideally have a current SMSTS, CSCS Card and First Aid certificate however the client will update these if they are expired.
If you are genuinely interested in this opportunity and want to deliver a major project working with a first class team then do not hesitate to get in contact.