Senior Site Manager - Central Manchester - Apartments
Anderselite are recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to oversee the conversion of a former office block into Apartments in the centre of on Manchester on one of the city's busiest streets .
As number one on site , reporting to a contracts manager , you will be delivering a £3M medium size refurbishment project, which will consist of the refurbishment of 18 apartments .
The project is logistically challenging and the site manager will therefore need to have managed projects of a similar nature and be able to demonstrate a track record of project delivery .
- Monitoring and managing programme of works on site
- Attending site meetings and updating progress to Senior Management team
- Ensuring quality control is adhered to and works are completed to a high standard
- Identifying any additional works or snagging lists
- First point of contact for all Health & Safety matters.
- Overseeing direct and sub-contract labour, resources, and materials
- Ensuring a strong proactive approach to Health & Safety, ensuring projects follow company procedures and legal legislation
- Maintaining positive relationships with sub-contractors, Client, and management team to ensure smooth running of the project
The site manager will need to hold SMSTS ,CSCS and First Aid .
If you are interested in the role and feel you meet the criteria then please submit your CV .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy