Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - Greater Manchester
My client are a medium sized civil engineering and groundworks contractor based in the Greater Manchester area. Typical projects for this contractor consist of groundwork projects, demolition, remediation, muck shift and general civil engineering projects.
Commercially responsible for fast paced / complex groundworks and civil engineering projects
Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
Undertaking costs analysis
Providing advice on contractual claims
Assisting in establishing a clients requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
Performing risk and value management and cost control
Advising on procurement strategy
Helping and assisting junior Commercial staff where necessary
Preparing and analysing costing for tenders
Allocating work to subcontractors
Commercially responsible for running several civil engineering project(s) simultaneously
The salary and pay
Up to £70,000 per year
Pension plus package
Experience and skills required
- Experience in a Senior QS role previously
-Groundworks and civil engineering project experience
- QS degree (or equivalent) civil engineering or commercial management
- Experience on Large Scale Groundwork project experience
- An excellent team player, demonstrating the ability to liaise with all levels of staff, contracts, clients and contacts.
- Standard and NEC contract experience
- Must have groundworks, concrete, roads and drainage experience.
How to apply
If interested please email your cv
For more information please call Alexandra Smith on 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy