We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client who is one of the world’s largest project and cost management consultancies.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to build on the success of the current team and to help take forward a market-leading cost management business in the South East.
- Lead and manage commercial aspects of commissions and/or projects including governance, fee management activities, internal job costings and resource requirements.
- Take a hands-on approach to manage the client relationship and service delivery on a project basis in conjunction with other colleagues.
- Work within a team and provide the full range of Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion.
- Supporting the client’s procurement strategies.
- Site presence as required by specific project deliverables
- Prepare Estimates/Cost Plans/Tender Documents/Tender Reports.
- Provide post contract Quantity Surveying services.
- Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/clients.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of junior staff.
- Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
- Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
- Chartered member of the RICS (or equivalent).
- Hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting the generation of repeat and/or new business.
- Commercially aware, work well as part of a team and demonstrate the people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- Experience across education / residential / leisure / blue light sectors.
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.