Anderselite have been contracted to source quality Commercial candidates for a Senior Quantity Surveyor's role with a brand-new client based in the Nottingham area. The opportunity is a very exciting position to us and I'm sure that it will be of great interest to all applicants.
The business is a leader in the design, integration, and support of advanced security and surveillance systems across the UK with many lucrative and enticing projects that are going from strength to strength.
Their client base types include Oil & Gas, Gaming, Transport, Infrastructure and High Security & Public Space applications and the position will really boost their presence with the existing portfolio as well as opening-up new opportunities. This is a broad-reaching role which supports Operations, Design and Bid teams, acting as a subject matter expert. You can make a tangible change to their business.
You will ensure that the business is delivering to agreed programme milestones, ensuring the right level of quality, whilst maximising profitability and ensuring that they deliver effectively for customers and work effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
Further to this you will:
- Review contract financials prior to commencement of work and provide overview
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for different delivery strands including projects and service
- Study requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company's goals and industry regulations
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Production and updating of Contract Programmes e.g. NEC clause 31 and 32
- Contractual change management and the maintenance of change registers
- Maintaining awareness of the different construction contracts in current use e.g. JCT, NEC, ICE, FIDIC
- Advise on procurement strategy with emphasis on our sub-contractor supply chain
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Understanding the implications of health and safety / CDM 2015 regulations
It is expected that all applicants have a degree or an equivalent professional qualification with Construction and have a proven track record of working in a challenging environment. In exchange, the business will provide a fantastic salary level as well as a good package as well as a great career ahead with plenty of room for progression.
If you think that this role is for you and would like to discuss the option or be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.