Anderselite have been contracted to source a Senior QS on a permanent basis. In brief, the role is to contribute to a water framework in the North East of England.
You will work with a team from multi-discipline contractors, multi-disciplined supply chain and encourage collaboration and innovation to be industry leading in commercial management. Gaining involvement in large scale civil, mechanical, infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects, you'll play a key role in changing methodology of commercial management with the creation of new digital reporting requirements
- Monitor and report cost changes on a monthly basis
- Work with the wider team to ensure that we are providing best value for our client
- Provide the delivery teams with commercial support and training requirements; including Risk & opportunity, Change Management, Contract Management
- Lead your triangle in all commercial aspects.
- Liaise with the NEC PM`s and clients
The successful applicant must be:
- A good communicator and negotiator - with commercial awareness
- A knowledge of various forms of Conditions of Contract, particularly the NEC3 suite.
- A knowledge of basic plant, equipment and materials.
- A relevant Quantity Surveying degree/studies.
- Previous experience in Quantity Surveying, some of which may have been within the Water industry.
- Knowledge of managing subcontract accounts from procurement through to final account.
- Knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes.
- Computer literacy and a good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- A proactive approach and good communication skills
This business will provide a great amount of progression and they are going to be strong in this field for the foreseeable future. For this, they will provide a great salary and package and many other additional perks.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like to be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.