Our client is a Global Engineering and Construction Consultancy with offices throughout every major city in the UK.
Due to an increase in their current work load they are looking to expand the Project Management team in Leeds and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them.
They are currently responsible for delivering a wide variety of projects across all sectors to include Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Sports Venues, Work Places, Education, Government and Healthcare.
The successful candidate will need to manage and take ownership of of all aspects of the contract administration, proactively engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail
* Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration
* Chartered status (or at the stage of completing interview) with the RICS, CIOB, APM or another equivalent institution
* Strong in setting up and implementing robust Project Management processes
In return the successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and package along with support to progress your career long term.
Work life balance is of key importance to our client they therefore encourage flexible working.
For further information on this role or an off the record chat please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.