My client is looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager for one of their flagship sites in Birmingham. My clients are a HBF 5 star house builder who have grown their reputation over the years of building quality family homes.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible to manage the build of multiple phases on a large development at any one time to a specified design and quality on a complex phase, from handover of land through to last legal completion, on budget and in line with the annual build programme and required standards of quality, health and safety, customer service and environment.
- Responsible for ensuring our status as a '5 Star Builder' is maintained and that every home is built to the specified design and standard, with the aim of zero defects, focusing on the delivery of excellent customer service on all phases of the development
- Responsible for maintaining Construction budgets on their project and making sure Project Construction costs are controlled with no compromise to quality, health and safety or customer service in order to achieve profit targets on all phases of the development.
- Responsible for co-ordinating at least two local community events each financial year to promote positive social, economic and environmental change on all phases of the development.
- Works in line with site plans and strategy to ensure the project is executed in line with the appraisal on all phases of the development
- Implements industry best practice and innovations across their project and works with external bodies such as NHBC, to create better, safer or more cost-effective ways of working on all phases of the development.
- To work collaboratively with internal teams, including Sales, Technical, Customer Service and Commercial on all phases of the development
- Works collaboratively with Sales Consultants to ensure the project Build Programme and Sales Programmeare in alignment to achieve the budget on all phases of the development
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with key external parties, including all external consultants and sub-contractors, building on existing networks on all phases of the development
- To provide coaching and regular feedback to inform performance delivery and development, encouraging empowerment on all phases of the development
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Extensive experience of project management on a construction site, predominately large scale high rise residential projects.
- Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines
- Good Commercial acumen
- Working towards relevant NVQ at least level 5 in Construction Site Management
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) - up to date certificate
- Proven Track record of managing complex or large sites
- Strong and proven track record of Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- First aid trained
- Strong Project management skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT literate
Package and Benefits
- Excellent basic salary
- Company car / car allowance
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading developer with an excellent reputation in the market place. For more information call the number provided or send an up to date CV to email@example.com