Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Northern Ireland
Sector: Civil Engineering / Infrastructure: Highways / Rail / Power / Ports / Marine
Start Date: Q4 2023
Job Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Circa £60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum + Package
**Salary negotiable on relevant experience and level**
Our client, a large established Construction & Civil Engineering Contractor, who operate within the Civil Engineering and Infrastructure sector, has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, to ensure successful delivery of key Civil Engineering projects across Northern Ireland.
This role will entail delivering projects within but not limited to the Highways, Rail, Marine, Energy & Port sectors, providing the opportunity to influence decision making on delivery strategy implementation and project management. The successful candidate will deliver on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
Daily duties with include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Regional Director, Assistant Project Manager, QS and Engineering team, to produce and implement sound construction delivery strategies.
- Ensuring delivery of the BIM strategy through managing relationships with direct and indirect staff including consultants.
- Monitoring and ensure delivery of project stages in line with project plans, budget and operation.
- Reporting on project progress monthly.
- Driving quality delivery, for the projects HSEQ and zero emissions initiatives.
Successfully candidates will ideally have:
- Previously worked within the construction industry, delivering civil engineering projects as Project Manager for 5+ years.
- 10+ years’ experience working within the construction industry, managing internal staff, as well as external subcontractors.
- Experience managing key stakeholder relationships including client management, supplier negotiations, staff management and supply chain planning.
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning and people management skills.
- Strong project reporting and presentation skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- The ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for workload.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on LinkedIn or via firstname.lastname@example.org