Senior Project Manager – Northeast
My client is looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to their growing Construction Department. Working on a new Health Facility Project, you will oversee the end-to-end success of the Integrated Care Campus in the Northeast of England. This is a key role, ensuring the seamless execution of the project.
- Direct and chair regular site meetings, ensuring comprehensive team coordination and efficiency.
- Implement stringent quality control measures, conducting regular safety checks to maintain high standards.
- Ensure project adherence to schedule and budget, proactively identifying and resolving issues that may arise.
- Oversee compliance with the Company's Business Management System, implementing and maintaining sustainability, health and safety, quality, environmental, and training policies.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with customers and their advisors, providing exemplary aftercare services.
- Mentor and support the project team, encouraging their personal and professional growth.
- Seek opportunities for ongoing enhancement and development, reviewing progress against set targets.
- Extensive experience in site management and project planning within relevant sectors like healthcare, education, or commercial construction.
- Minimum HNC qualification in a construction-related subject, professional qualifications, CITB safety courses, and CSCS card preferred.
- Proficiency in IT, experience with Asta Power Project, and adeptness with NEC contracts.
- Strong leadership, people management, and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on client needs and expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North of England’s largest construction companies who have exciting plans for near future in the region. For more information on this role please contact Jack Burton on 07809426902 or via email on email@example.com