Senior Project Manager - Salisbury
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Site based Senior Project Manager to deliver a water / fire resilience construction project in Salisbury. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Working on an initial 2 year fixed term contract basis, the Project Manager will work hands-on to deliver a key strategic project within an MoD environment. The project will require delivery through the construction phase to closure/handover. You will head up a team inclusive of a Construction Supervisor, Project Engineer & Quantity Surveyor and will be responsible for client / stakeholder liaison.
To be considered for this Project Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- Strong NEC Project Management experience
- Civil / Mechanical / Electrical engineering qualification
- A good understanding of utility infrastructure projects including mains laying
- At least 5 years in a project management role with demonstrable leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of NEC 3 EEC contract conditions
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Full project life cycle experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Possession of a clean UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.