Vacancy - Senior Production Administrator
Location - Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
Salary - £12-£15 hr.
Provide administration support to Company Plant across the North of England. Produce written procedures for processes, managing Syrinx compliance and it's training. Provide adhoc reports and data as and when required, including interrogation and manipulation of the data.. Act as Gate Keeper in terms of disposal process, Manage orders through D365 and Pcard system. Provide IT support around devices, tablets, phones, manage issues through Company IT including the management of ordering new hardware. Manage the compliance side of lifting for all areas of the business including managing web portal, working with Lloyds British to maintain an up to date compliant asset register. Manage the Fixed Asset Register for the North of the Business, ensuring correct status for all plant, correct location, and process / documentation is in place and followed. Manage Servicing through Syrinx, coordinating with Maintenance managers, Depot managers and logistics team. Manage wages for the North, collate information, submit, reconcile, including the Aroura system. Mange and ensure we remain complaint from a FORS perspective across the North, participate in audits, provide feedback and training.
- Adhoc support with spreadsheet functions (e.g. VLOOKUP)
- General admin/project work required by the depot/business (e.g. Process Flow Document)
- Order various books and resources (e.g. keytags, FTA resources, service sheets, triplicate books, etc)
- Scan ALL service paperwork and other relevant documentation (internal and external) and save to asset in Syrinx, ensuring service dates match with paperwork submitted
- Syrinx administration (assigning/amending service reminders, running reports, plant acceptance forms, change of depot forms, etc)
- Update TSS Asset Log spreadsheet
- Cover for Depot Manager as required (for non-hire operational things mostly, Josh deals with hire/yard queries)
- Cover for Maintenance Manager as required (for general operational or fleet queries, most of the technical stuff goes direct to Eric)
- Previously covered the Transport Supervisor role in its entirety in their absence (holiday, etc).
- Collate and save photos and STS tickets for assets going to sale/scrap
- Fire Marshall, and produce in/out list via Tensor in the event of a fire alarm
- Manage Tensor system for Ollerton, including creating/amending/cancelling cards and providing on-site support (where possible) for the equipment (i.e. resetting/overriding access points)
- Write, review and brief catalogue of RAMS (6-month cycle)
- Yard inductions (in managers absence)
- Approve orders in D365
- P-Card holder
- Act as depots point of contact regarding movement of company/lease vehicles and those going in and out of pool
- Complete and submit driver allocation forms for newly assigned vehicles
- Manage service vehicle keyboard, and keep an in/out record of temporary loan vehicles
- Process and submit requests for new/replacement fuel cards, and contact Certas with any issues
- Submit weekly (ish) pool list
- FORS Practitioner (a number of whom are required for FORS accreditation)
- Support work for maintaining the depots FORS accreditation (e.g. maintaining driver and vehicle database, managing e-learning dashboard, arranging face-to-face training, and other administration)
- Assist with payroll/HR queries for weekly-paid ops (where possible) and obtain information from relevant department(s)
Line Manage a number of people across the business both directly and indirectly
- On-board new starters in the absence of their Line Manager
- Have an active involvement with disciplinary process
- Assist with issues relating to tablets and mobile devices, particularly e-mails and Syrinx app problems
- Raise tickets to IT for anything that cannot be resolved in-house
- Provide Syrinx advice/support/training
- Setup and configure new/replacement tablets and mobile devices (from scratch) and deal with issues
- Submit requests to IT for new/replacement tablets and mobile devices
- Act as 'Approver' for lift plans
- Write lift plans for yard operations and Accommodation business
- Manage the compliance aspects of lifting
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Possess extensive knowledge of transport regulations
- Literate and numerate with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.
- Be able to handle emergencies and adjust team priorities and work schedules as needed.
Experience of managing people and developing talent.
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Wayne at Anderselite. 01132420303
Expected start date: 05/07/2021
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.