Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist for a well-established and award winning, Chartered practice based in Cardiff. This Practice are passionate about creating detailed designs that improve the built environment. The Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working on a range of projects from Education, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Leisure, with project values that can be £50 million +.
The most successful Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist will be a strong team player and will have Revit experience, as this is essential for the role. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to work in a wide range of sectors and work with a team who pride themselves on high quality design. A few responsibilities include, create detailed drawings, working drawings and produce planning applications for several projects as well as producing technical drawings, working collaboratively with other members of the wider architectural team. The most successful individual will be a strong team player and will have Revit experience, as this is favourable for the role, the individual will be degree qualified in Architectural Technology or similar and will have experience within the industry. Experience within the Healthcare and Education sectors are highly desirable as our clients current workload is within this sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a reputable Chartered practice with a good reputation for producing high quality, detailed designs.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Prepare plans / detailing using Revit / AutoCAD
- Assist on technical matters to the project team
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Work across all RIBA stages
- Complete technical details
- Mentor / help more junior colleagues
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Experienced / Qualified in Architectural Technology
- 5+ years post-graduation preferred
- Revit experience preferred but not essential
- NBS Writing experience preferable but not essential
- High technical Standard
- Live in around Cardiff
- Able to mentor junior staff
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Other company benefits / perks to be discussed at interview stage