My client a multidisciplinary interior architecture and design studio based in Central London have an opportunity for Senior and Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team.
The studio’s portfolio ranges from diverse and distinctive interior design projects for the hospitality and residential sector and work with high-profile private clientele.
As a senior interior designer, you will be involved in producing design solutions of quality that inspire, whilst representing the Client to the highest standard.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Take ownership and be responsible for the project’s design, by using in-depth knowledge of design timelines and deliverables.
• Create, prepare, and present high end professional client presentation boards.
• Develop design drawings (bespoke furniture, lighting, joinery, layouts) and schedules.
• Be responsible for and manage FF&E and sourcing to target budgets and timetable.
• Research technical solutions to detail design challenges
• Offer knowledge of different suppliers
• Hold regular reviews at key design stages with creative director.
• Attend regular site visits at key stages.
• Manage and offer support to junior members of the project team.
Essential technical skills and experience:
• Five plus years of working on luxury hospitality and/or private residential projects.
• Strong leadership, organisational and administrational skills
• Creative design and detailing knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills.
• Complex design/construction problem solving skills.
• Ability to sketch/presentation of ideas and concepts.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
• SketchUp (preferable)