Anderselite are recruting for a Senior Electrical Engineer working on the Thames Tideway super sewer on a freelance basis.
Location: SE London
Rate: Up to £470 umbrella per day
Duration: Immediate to 6months +
Senior Electrical Engineer
• A qualified senior electrical engineer with a proven track record, preferably with experience of working on large and complex construction projects, and within the Water Industry. Experienced in DREAR /ATEX installations and regulations.
• Ensuring a safe delivery of electrical works on site to industry quality standards and project specifications, and to meet the overall programme.
• Managing a small electrical team to deliver the works.
• Reviewing designs and managing change control for the LV electrical scope of works, inclusive of MCCs, control panels, LV installation works, earthing arrangements. Managing design change control processes throughout the installation.
• Procurement and supply chain management with respect to the delivery of the electrical scope on the project.
• Planning, coordinating, and attending factory acceptance tests for local control panels and MCCs.
• Managing and coordinating on-site electrical works, inclusive of modifications to existing client’s hardware, UKPN supplies, and the testing of electrical on site hardware and installations.
• Collaborating and managing interfaces with other disciplines to ensure coordinated delivery of works.
• Liaising with client engineers and quality inspectors, and scheduling of client inspections and tests.
• Managing quality assurance processes, non-conformances and the submission of quality records and certificates.