Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer stalling to progress in your current role? Do you need more flexibility for a better work/life balance? A very attractive opportunity has become available for a growing multi-discipline consultancy.
Anderselite are proud to be partnered with such a forward-thinking organisation with a passion for growth and development. This is a pivotal role for the next phase of there expansion plans. The opportunity is a real chance to lead their building services division.
• Interpret project requirements from drawings and brief.
• Undertake site visits i.e. surveys and prepare reports.
• Liaise with Architects, Structural Engineers etc.
• Attend design team meetings and project meetings
• Monitor design progress in accordance with the programme/deadline.
• Produce design calculations, analysis manually and with the aid of software packages.
• Produce design sketches.
• Adopt a flexible attitude to projects and design.
• Ideally 5 years’ experience in Building Services Design
• Successful experience of technical management and development of commercial projects (offices, housing projects, schools, hospitals etc)
• Experience of using AutoCad and desirably Amtech/relux/dialux
• A broad knowledge of electrical design in a construction environment
• A creative way of working
• Desire to work, learn and share ideas with some of the best consultants in the Country
• Educated to HND/HNC level or time served as an electrician
• Highly Competitive Salary
• 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
• Generous Pension package
• Annual Bonus Package
• Chance to attend company social events (Bilbao, Prague, Brussels trips)
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Funded training and further development
• Life Assurance
• Income protection cover
• Hybrid and flexible working hours available