Senior Commercial Manager
Up to £90000
Anderselite are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Manager, on behalf of Global Construction Company to assist and manage commercial aspects of high value contracts in Bristol.
Whilst being responsible for all commercial aspects, you will also
• Assist with commercial and technical changes at strategic level within the customers business industry / sector
• Project manage and utilise commercial resources within a project to meet demands
• Support and react positively to organisational change
• Tendering and Pre-Contract Activities as well as provide commercial support to tendering process
• Actively participates in the implementation of project commercial start up procedures
• Manage the procurement and tender processes in an efficient manner.
• Ensure the delivery of subcontract procurement in accordance with the procurement schedule timetable and the VINCI procurement
• Prepare the basis of work package contents sheets and ensure the project team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
• Applications for Payment and Invoicing
• Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes as well as cost control
• Review plant and equipment schedules to ensure efficiency of use
• Produce accurate and timely CVR reports and forecasts and contributes toward the setting of financial targets.
• Identify early risks and opportunities and ensure that they are managed
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Contract Management with knowledge deep understanding of different contract types
• Cost Estimation and Budgeting experience in preparing accurate cost estimates for construction projects and cost control throughout the project lifecycle.
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management: experience sourcing construction materials and services,
• Financial Analysis and Reporting: Capable of conducting financial analysis for construction projects,
• Risk Management: Identifying, assessing, and mitigating project risks related to costs, contracts, scheduling, and other commercial aspects.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills to deal with clients, contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to resolve issues, make agreements, and maintain positive relationships.
• Stakeholder Management: Skilled in managing relationships with various stakeholders, including clients, project managers, engineers, and subcontractors
• Competitive salary of up to £90,000
• Car allowance
• Healthcare cover
• Pension Scheme
• Upskilling and Professional institution memberships
If this is of interest and you would like to have a chat about the role, feel welcome to give Neelam a call on 0117 9221441