Role: Senior Civil Engineers
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience + benefits.
This role offers a hybrid working with 3 days in the office.
I am currently working with an award-winning Engineering Consultancy with well established roots in the industry. For over 60 years they have produced, assessed, and refurbished the built environment around us. Developing themselves with the resources of a large business but the care, mindfulness, and dedication of a small player, where colleagues are at the forefront of their culture rich environment.
You will be joining their Leeds office to work on a wide range of high profile, mixed use, city centre projects, as well as occasional healthcare and education developments.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading on the delivery of a wide variety of project types.
• Organising and partaking in client liaisons.
• Mentoring and developing junior engineers and technicians.
• Ensuring the project develops within financial parameters.
• Ensure designs are kept to a high standard, within brief specifications and are completed with the correct information.
• Ensuring the project team maintains communication and schedules alongside delegating resources in line with appropriate planning.
Your qualifications and skillset will include:
• Experience in project management of infrastructure developments.
• Experience effectively leading a role and junior members of staff on successful projects.
• Actively working under a recognised professional institution.
• Experience in Causeway Flow and Civils 3D is highly desirable.
You will receive:
• Hybrid working – 37.5hpw (8.30am-5pm)
• Colleague raffle entry into a holiday draw for a weeklong cabin holiday in the UK.
• Electric Car and Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Enhanced Parental Leave and Workplace Nursery Scheme.
• Life assurance Will Writing and Pension/Pension Advice.
• Holiday Purchase and Birthday Leave.
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for a step up in career or a Senior Civil Engineer looking for new job opportunities, then please reach out and apply.
For more information, please contact Danielle Vermeer on 0113 242 0303 or email Danielle.Vermeer@anderselite.com